Monday 18 June 2012

Bread - PIZZAAA

Always I love to have PIZZAA that to with extra cheese...When I was watching some cookery show in TV I came across this recipe, than I thought why not to try this where I can avoid bringing PIZZA base or eating outside. My thought recipe turned out yummy..And now succeeded with one more feather in my cooking cap and book... :) 


Prep Time: 20 min
Cook Time: 20 min
Serves for: 2 persons


Ingredients:
Bread - 5 slices (I used Sweet bread)
Butter - 2tsp
Carrot - 2
Capsicum - 1 small
Creamy Milk - 3tsp (kene Halu)
Sooji - 2tsp (Chiroti Rave)
Chili sauce
Tomato sauce
Grated Cheese - 1 cup


Direction For dough Preparation:
1. Grate carrot and finely chop capsicum. You can even use finely chopped Onion to increase taste.
2. Cut Bread in round shape using any kitchen utensils to give PIZZAA look, you can skip this if u doesn’t like to do so.
3. Apply little butter to bread on both side and roast it on Tava or in microwave.
4. In bowl mix carrot, capsicum, sooji, creamy milk and chili sauce according to taste, and let this mixture set it for 10 min.
5. Now apply layer of chili and tomato sauce each according to your taste on roasted bread.
6. Now on the chili and tomato sauce layer apply above mixture and roast it for while until the mixture is stick to bread, make sure to roast it in simmer flame.
7. When the mixture on the bread is to hot add grated cheese and let it melt and spread all over the PIZZA.
8. Serve hot PIZZAAA'S with spicy tomato and chili sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment