Sunday 4 November 2012

Chocolate Trifle...


My week has ended with satisfaction of completing my work on time, enjoying my Friday evening with cup of coffee. As weekend special I am not in mood to prepare any fully fledged dinner like roti, dal, rice tired of eating it…Today I wanted to have something different, while surfing through internet I came across an idea of preparing simple desert… THIS IS THE RESULT OF MY WEEKEND SPECIAL DESSERT…CHOCOLATE TRIFLE


Ingredients
2 piece – Chocolate cake
3-4 tbsp – Fresh Cream
1 tbsp – Choco Chips
2  -  Choice of butter biscuit(I used Britania Goodday biscuit)
1 tbsp – Chocolate sauce


Direction for Preparation:
1.Take glass(I used wine glass) to arrange triffle.
2. Apply Chocolate sauce to the walls of glass. 
3. Roughly crush the biscuits, and crumble the chocolate cake keep aside.
4. First start with filling 1/4 of glass with crushed biscuits.
5. Next fill the glass with crumbled cake followed by a tbsp of fresh cream.
6. Follow this arrangement of biscuits,cake and cream until you reach end or 3/4 of glass.
7. Finally garnish with some extra cream,choco chips and chocolate sauce.
8. Chill it in freezer to maintain consistency of cream.
9. You can even use ice cream  as one more layer, arrangements and garnishing are left to your own imagination.


No comments:

Post a Comment